Deadline: December 1st, 2015
All 2016 grantees will receive:
- $1,300 professional development stipend to attend the 2016 SHAPE America National Convention & Expo in Minneapolis, April 5-9. The stipend may be used toward convention registration, travel, lodging and/or per diem.
- One-year SHAPE America membership (if you are not a current SHAPE America member) and one copy of the National Standards & Grade-Level Outcomes for K-12 Physical Education.
- $1,200 US Games gift certificate redeemable for equipment to enhance your school's physical education program. The gift voucher will be presented at the 2016 National Convention & Expo in Minneapolis.
- Invitations to special events where you will meet physical education and JRFH/HFH leaders from around the country.
- Opportunity to share what makes your program special by contributing to The Pulse, the JRFH/HFH national newsletter.